Improve your skills, broaden your horizons and participate in the 2020 reading challenge for business professionals wanting to up-their-game in 2020
Your mission…should you choose to accept is to get through as many book challenge prompts as possible within the year 2020. You can choose physical books, e-books, or audiobooks as long as you are consuming knowledge 🙂 I know business owners are super busy and don’t have tons of time, so take this casually. Get through what you can.
Start with any challenge you like, and share what book and challenge you are working on! Use the hashtag #2020bizbooks on social media to discuss what book you’ve read.
All book challenges below should involve business or self-improvement related books unless specified otherwise.
- Any book or your choice!
- A business related book friend or colleague recommended.
- A business related book that’s been on your to-read list for too long.
- A business related book authored by more than one person.
- A self-help/self-improvement book that would help you in your business
- Any self-improvement / business book with the word “You” or “Yourself” in the title.
- Judge a book by itscover. Pick any business or self-improvement book that predominantly features your favorite color on the cover.
- A book written by someone you admire.
- A book within the Management & Leadership business genre
- A book classified as a “Marketing” book.
- Find a book you’ve enjoyed in the past on Amazon, and choose a book from the “People also purchased…”
- A book that will help you learn a complimentary business skill.
- A bestseller from 2019
- A biography or autobiography about someone you admire.
- A book by female author